Angelica Hale is an American child singer and Voice over artist. She became a sensation as a runner-up in America’s Got Talent Season 12, 2017. Not only that, She performs on NBC’s Little Big Shots for Celebrity Fight Night in 2018.
Need Easy Extra $300+/Month for Free?
Toluna: One of the biggest survey panels with daily online surveys, paid as cash or vouchers. Join Toluna Now and Get $5 Instantly!
Swagbucks: Get paid to watch videos, shop online, take surveys and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Instantly!
ySense: ou can earn rewards by taking surveys, completing tasks, shopping, and more. Join Ysense Now & Get a $5 Instantly!
Angelica Hale Parents, Mother, Sister, Early life
Angelica Hale was born on born July 31, 2007, in Atlanta, Georgia. her father name is James Hale and mother named Eva Bolando. She also has a younger sister named Abigail. her father is reportedly half Filipino and half white, while her mother is from Iligan City, Philippines.
Angelica Hale Age, Birthday
How Old is Angelica Hale? She is currently Only 12 years old according to her birthdate on July 31, 2007. Angelica celebrated her birthday on July 31 every year to her friends and family.
Angelica Hale Net Worth, Earnings
12 Year Old child singer Angelica Hale Agt Estimated Net Worth over $80k.
[table id=121 /]
Angelica’s Unknown Facts
- Angelica was only four years old when she got a bacterial infection in her lungs and was hospitalized and bedridden for months.
- Her ethnicity is multiracial, and she falls under American nationality.
- Her Height is 4 feet and 3 inches and weighs 28 kg.
- Angelica Hale America’s Got Talent – She is the youngest runner-up in America’s Got Talent.
- She was only 10 years old when she participated in the show.