Know About Jason Reitman Like Wife, Wiki, Net worth, Movies, Parents, Siblings & More:
Need Easy Extra $300+/Month for Free?
Toluna: One of the biggest survey panels with daily online surveys, paid as cash or vouchers. Join Toluna Now and Get $5 Instantly!
Swagbucks: Get paid to watch videos, shop online, take surveys and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Instantly!
ySense: ou can earn rewards by taking surveys, completing tasks, shopping, and more. Join Ysense Now & Get a $5 Instantly!
- Born: 19 October 1977 (age 41 years), Montreal, Canada
- Spouse: Michele Lee (m. 2004–2014)
- Upcoming movie: Ghostbusters 2020
- Awards: Golden Globe Award for Best Screenplay – Motion Picture, MORE
- Children: Josephine Reitman
Jason Reitman (Birth: October 19, 1977) is a successful Canadian Grammy Award-winning film director, screenwriter, and film producer. He is also best known as an Older brother of Actress Catherine Reitman.
As a director, His Best films like Thank You for Smoking (2005), Juno (2007), Up in the Air (2009), and Young Adult (2011).
He is a Talented director who received one Grammy Award, one Golden Globe, and four Academy Award nominations, two of which are for Best Director as of February 2, 2010. He has a dual citizen of Canada and the United States.
Jason Reitman Parents, Siblings, Age, Early Life
Jason Reitman was born on October 19, 1977, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. He is the son of director Ivan Reitman (Father) and an actress Geneviève Robert (Mother).
Wife, Children, Marriage Life
Reitman went into a relationship with a 10 years older woman during school days, after 7 years, they separated.
Subsequently, he began dating writer Michele Lee and got married. The couple was blessed with a daughter named Josie Reitman in 2006. After being together 10 years, They were divorced in 2014.
Net Worth, Earnings, Salary & Assets
Jason Reitman is earning an impressive net worth from his screenwriter, producer, and also a film-making career. His exact salary has not been revealed yet but Jason estimated Net Worth around $12 Million as of 2019.
[table id=151 /]
Lasser Known Facts about Jason Reitman
- Jason Reitman Graduated from Harvard-Westlake School (North Hollywood, CA) in 1995
- He is the Father of daughter Josephine Reitman with Michele Lee.
- Jason’s ancestry is Czech Jewish (father) and French-Canadian (mother).
- His parents are Geneviève Robert and director Ivan Reitman.
- he has two sisters, Caroline and Catherine.
- He directed episodes of the American TV show The Office.
- His first feature film Thank You for Smoking won him the Independent Spirit Award for Best Screenplay.
- Jason Reitman studied English and creative writing at the University of Southern California.