What is Jeff Bezos’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$200 Million|
|Born:||12 January 1964|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Source of Wealth:||Amazon Founder|
Jeffrey Preston Bezos is the founder of the biggest e-commerce site Amazon.com. He started as an American entrepreneur and then became the richest person in the world in the year 2020. According to Forbes, he was the very first person to have a net worth of $200 billion in history.
Jeff Bezos Wiki / Biography
- Name – Jeff Bezos
- Full Name –Jeffrey Preston Bezos
- Nick Name – Bezos
- Birthday – 12 January 1964
- Age – 57 years (as in 2021)
- Born In – Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
- Nationality – American
- Profession – American entrepreneur
- Zodiac/Sun Sign – Capricorn
- Famous As – Founder Of Amazon
- School – River Oaks Elementary School.
- High School – Eastlake High School
- College – Princeton University
- Qualifications – Computer science and electrical engineering.
Jeff Bezos Father, Mother, Siblings, Family, and Relatives
Ted Jorgenson and Jacklyn Gise Jorgensen gave birth to Jeffrey on 12th January 1964 in New Mexico, United States. In 1964, he completed his bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering at Princeton University. He has two siblings names Mark Bezos and Christina Bezos.
- Father – Ted Jorgensen
- Mother – Jacklyn Gise Jorgensen
- Brother- Mark Bezos
- Sister- Christina Bezos
Physical Stats & More
- Height – 171 cm ( in Meter 1.7)
- Weight – 75 Kg (in Ponds – 165lbs)
- Body Measurements – N/A
- Eye Colour – Brown
- Hair Colour – Bald
Jeff Bezos Wife, Girlfriends, Affairs and More
Jeff, the American entrepreneur dated MacKenzie S. Tuttle, a Novelist from 1992, and married her. The couple has three sons and one daughter adopted from China. But unfortunately, the couple divorced in 2019. Then Jeff hooked himself with a journalist named Lauren Sanchez, and they were in a decent relationship till now. He was not much into dating and affairs, due to his continuous hard work, Jeff’s net worth is 185.7 billion dollars in the current year.
- Affairs/Girlfriends – Lauren Sanchez (2018-present; Journalist)
- Marital Status – Divorced
- Wife Name – MacKenzie Scott (m. 1993 – div. 2019)
- Children – 04
Jeff Bezos Net worth, Salary, Earnings, Career
Bezos launched Amazon.com on July 16, 1995, after inviting 300 friends to beta test his site, named after a meandering South American river,. The company’s early success was phenomenal. Amazon.com sold books across the United States and in 45 other countries in 30 days with no press marketing. Sales had reached $20,000 a week in two months, much quicker than Bezos and his start-up team had anticipated.
Amazon stated at the end of 2018 that it will raise the minimum pay for its employees to $15 per hour. Workers protested during Prime Day in July 2019 in protest of the company’s working conditions and demanding pace.
- Net Worth: $200 billion
- Source of Income: Amazon stock prices
Facts and Favorite Things
- Jeff Bezos Favourite Actor is obert Downey Jr.
- His Favourite Film is Star Trek.
- He like reen Garlic Yogurt food.
- Jeff Hobbies is Reading Books, Travelling.
Does Jeff smoke?: N/A
This is all about the world’s richest person, Jeffrey Preston Bezos. Take up his two-pizza rule and work hard to reach heights like him.
Jeff Bezos Quotes
“Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.” – Jeff Bezos
“We expect all our businesses to have a positive impact on our top and bottom lines. Profitability is very important to us or we wouldn’t be in this business.” – Jeff Bezos
“One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.” – Jeff Bezos
“There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.” – Jeff Bezos
“A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn a reputation by trying to do hard things well.” – Jeff Bezos
“If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.” – Jeff Bezos