Kimberly Woodruff Wiki (Ice Cube Wife) Age, Biography, Kids, Height, Date of Birth, Ethnicity, Family & More:
Kimberly Woodruff is an American Celebrity Wife and Businesswoman. She is the wife of famous rapper and actor, filmmaker and record producer, Ice Cube. he is better recognized as the actor in the movie Triple X (XXX). Ice Cube Real Name is O’Shea Jackson.
Kimberly Woodruff Short Info
- Name: Kimberly Woodruff
- Famous: Ice Cube’s wife
- Born: 23 September 1970
- Age: 50 years as of 2021.
- Birth Place: California, United States
- Spouse: Ice Cube (m. 1992)
- Children: O’Shea Jackson Jr., Shareef Jackson, Karima Jackson, Deja Jackson, Darrell Jackson
Kim Woodruff Early Life, Parents
Kim Woodruff (Jackson) was Born on September 23, 1970, in California, USA. Therefore, Kimberly Woodruff Age is 48 Years old, as of 2019. Kimberly Woodruff nationality is American and her sun sign is Virgo. Kim Woodruff ethnicity is African-American. There is no information regarding her childhood and education. Also, there is no information on her parents and siblings as well.
Kim Woodruff Spouse, Affairs & Children
college. Ice Cube started dating her in 1988. On April 26, 1992, Ice Cube married Kimberly Woodruff (born September 23, 1970), The couple is blessed with four children named O’shea Jr., Darrel, Shareef, and Kareema.
- Is Tom Selleck Married? Age, Wife, Net Worth, Children, Family
- Cynthia Scurtis wiki, Age, Biography, Husband, Family, Height
- Tina Turner Children, Daughter, Son, Husband, Age and Net Worth
- Susan Sarandon Daughter, Net Worth, Age, Husband, Boyfriend, Children, Measurements and more
- Singer Cher Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Height, Son, Daughter, Mother, Ethnicity and more
Kim Woodruff Short info
- Kimberly Woodruff Age is around 48 Years, as of 2019.
- Every Year On September 23, Kimberly Woodruff Birthday Celebrated her family.
- We have no found Kimberly Woodruff Instagram account.
- Kimberly Woodruff Kids named O’shea Jr., Darrel, Shareef, and Kareema.
- Kimberly Woodruff Date of Birth is September 23, 1970.