Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan Family, Wife, Parents, Cast, Age, Death and more
Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan was an Indian Army Officer. He was serving within the elite special action group of the national security guards. Sandip was martyred in the action when the 2008 Mumbai attacks. On 26 January 2009, he was consequently awarded the Ashoka Chakra.
- Name: Sandeep Unnikrishnan
- Born: 15 March 1977.
- Birth Place: Kozhikode, Kerala
- Died: 28 November 2008, Mumbai
- Parents: K. Unnikrishnan, Dhanalakshmi Unnikrishnan
- Wife/Spouse: Neha Unnikrishnan (m. ?–2008)
- Unit: Bihar Regiment
- Service No.: IC-58660
- Last Rank: Major
- Awards: Ashoka Chakra
Sandeep Unnikrishnan’s early life
Sandeep Unnikrishnan was born on 15 March 1977. The major Sandeep Unnikrishnan family was a small one. His father is retired ISRO officer K. Unni Krishnan and his mother is Dhanalakshmi Unnikrishnan. In the Sandeep Unnikrishnan family, he was the only son for them, Sandeep came from a Malayali family residing in Bangalore.
Father: K. Unni Krishnan
Mother: Dhanalakshmi Unnikrishnan.
In Frank Anthony Public School Bangalore, he finished 14 years. He graduated in 1995 in the ISC science stream. Even attending school in a crew cut, he wanted to join the Army. His teachers and peers are recalled as Sandeep Unnikrishnan as being a good athlete who was active in sports events and school activities.
Personal life, Affairs, and Marriages
Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan’s wife is Neha Unnikrishnan, and both are getting married at the time of his death.
Height: 5 feet and 10 inches (5’10’’)
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Army career of Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan
- In 1995, he joined the National Defence Academy Pune, Maharashtra. In Oscar Squadron he was one of the parts and a graduate of the 94th NDA course. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree. He was part of the 104th regular course in Indian Military Academy Dehradun,
- After the Kargil war, he immediately got promoted as captain and then as a major on June 12th, 2002.
- One of the most difficult courses is the ‘Ghatak course’ in the Indian Army, major sandeep unnikrishnan has topped the course.
- Sandeep was also trained in High Altitude Warfare School, Gulmarg.
- After serving in various locations including Gujarat, Jammu and Kashmir, Siachen Rajasthan, and Hyderabad, he was selected to join the National Security Guards.
- On end of training, he was appointed as the training officer of the 51 Special Action Group (SAG) of NSG, in January 2007.
- On 26 November 2008 night, several iconic buildings in south Mumbai were attacked. One of the 100-year holds Taj mahal palace hotels was a hostage. He was the team commander of 51 SAG deployed in the hotel to rescue the hostages.
- They have suspected the terrorists on there, they have rescued the whole people from there and trapped the terrorists.
- He fights against them with his team and saves the people. But he sacrificed his own life in the course.
He may die but he is still living in your heart, there is a burst of major Sandeep in Mumbai to honour his sacrifice, and Sony pictures planned to make a biopic film about him.
Chanel West Coast Transgender, Age, Net Worth, Boyfriend
Chanel West Coast is a famous American entertainer who has gained popularity as a rapper, singer, songwriter, actress, model and...
Sydnee Goodman Wiki 2023– Age, Nationality, Height, Family & More
Sydnee Goodman – Age, Wiki, Nationality, Height, Family & More: Sydnee Goodman an American YouTuber, Television Host, Media Personality, Twitch...
Mia Talerico – Age, Now, Parents, Wikipedia, Family, Birthday & More
Mia Talerico – Age, Now, Parents, Wikipedia, Family, Birthday & More: Mia Talerico is an American Actress, Social Media Personality,...
Who is Alec Stewart Wife?
Alec Stewart Wife Who is Alec Stewart Wife is been the most-searched-for for Alec Stewart fans. In this article, you will...
Who Is Naomi Osaka Dating? Check Out Naomi Osaka Dating History
Who is Naomi Osaka Dating? Naomi Osaka is a famous Japanese professional tennis player. Many people are interested in knowing who Naomi...